The K2-3052M devices each consist of a GaAs infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a monolithic silicon random phase photo Triac, in a 6-SMD (Gull wings) package.
They are designed for interfacing between electronic controls and power triacs to control resistive and inductive loads for 115 to 240 VAC operations.
- Peak breakdownvoltage – 600V: K2-3052
- High isolation voltage between inputand output (Viso=5000 Vrms )
- Compact dual-in-linepackage
- Compliance with EU REACH
- The product itself will remain within RoHS compliant version
- Static AC powerswitch
- Interfacing microprocessors to 115 to 240Va cperipherals
- Incandescent lampdimmers
- Temperature controls
- Motor controls
Possible alternative to TLP3052A
For more information visit: https://k2-electronics.com/product/k2-3052m-optoisolator-triac-output-600v-5000vrms-1-channel-6-smd-5-leads/