Artery, taking the lead in developing 32-bit microcontrollers
York, 4th January 2021
Yorvik Electronics Ltd announced an agreement with Artery Technology, a leading designer and manufacturer of chip (MCU) based in Taiwan, for the distribution of Artery product line. Under this new agreement, Yorvik Electronics Ltd becomes the exclusive distributor of Artery in United Kingdom and European Union.
The distribution agreement with Artery Technology is effective immediately and covers all Artery’s product line of ARM® Cortex®-M4 32-bit microcontroller.
Artery Technology Company, a chip (MCU) design company based in Taiwan, is dedicated to promoting the innovation trend of 32-bit microcontrollers in the global market.
In the wake of the product upgrading and rapid growth of emerging applications, there is an increasing demand for high-quality 32-bit MCUs in the market. With considerable insight into the technology and applications of MCU, Artery possess a significant number of mature digital and simulation IP to support 32-bit microcontrollers. There is absolutely no doubt that Artery MCU is the best choice for embedded applications.
Advantages of Artery Products
• Artery create a new generation of products directly with high-end technology, mature and diverse silicon intellectual property.
• Supported by Faraday(智原), and being far superior to other companies in terms of IP, design process, production process, and mass production experience .
• Team members have successful experience of ARM Core high-end SOC, with high-end process, product specifications and applications, and can quickly leverage the successful experience to Artery.
Process and Cost Competitiveness
• 55nm process improved performance while significantly reduced power consumption and cost on a large scale.
• 55nm, in UMC chips, is full of the competitive advantages by UMC group, and has a great guarantee in terms of quality, supply and cost.
About Artery Technology
Focusing on ARM® Cortex®-M4 32-bit microcontroller R&D and innovation, Artery has set up R&D branches in Chongqing and Suzhou, and sales and technical support offices in Shenzhen, respectively.
The 32-bit microcontroller, featuring high-end R&D technology, comprehensive silicon IP and professional integration experience, will play an increasingly important role in terms of multiple applications in response to the popularity of IoT, intelligence manufacturing, and the growing demands of higher performance from intelligent hardware. Then, with the help of high-speed computing capability, powerful peripherals and low-power design, Artery takes this opportunity to provide a wide range of solutions for embedded applications such as interconnection applications, industrial automation, drones, robot control and consumer products to drive R&D momentum and jointly build a world-class industrial ecosystem.
Check our Selection Guide finding Artery Technology products that are equivalent, similar, substitute or alternate replacement to other STM products. If you have any question or if you need assistance, please contact us or fill the form below.